Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
1) What is HR REPUBLIC?
HR REPUBLIC is an international recognition project for employers, HR practitioners and consultants to network, share intelligence and form lifetime acquaintances. We are a relationship based, not just transactional based; an international manifestation platform and managed by independent organizers.
2) What are the goals of the program?
At HR REPUBLIC, our aim is to provide HR professionals, practitioners and community specialists with online resources, enabling them to achieve and further their human resource and organizational goals whilst simultaneously, providing them with a platform to expand their network of acquaintances.
3) How does the program work?
The platform which will primarily be utilized by HR REPUBLIC is our online presence, www.HR-REPUBLIC.org. Through this portal, members will be able to access our online resources - such as the latest trend articles, blog posting by fellow HR professionals and experts - and interact and collaborate jointly with one another.
Currently, HR REPUBLIC is operating throughout the following five (5) chapter; Southeast Asia, South Asia, East Asia Australia and/ Oceania, and Middle East & North Africa (MENA). They consist of advisory panels, HR practitioners and consultants, corporate members, partners such as service providers. These members will form a major component of the portal as they will regularly contribute and share their ideas to fellow colleagues.
HR REPUBLIC will also provide members opportunities to meet one another through conferences, workshops, trainings, skill-building seminars and networking events. It is here where members can develop their rapport amongst themselves to bring their relationships to another level.
4) Who is eligible?
Membership programs are granted on a company-level basis.
5) What are the eligibility requirement(s) for member companies?
Companies of all sizes, be it small (500 employees), are eligible to become members as long as they have within their ranks senior-level representative or management-level representative involved in human resource operations of the company.
6) How many member companies does HR REPUBLIC expect to take part in this program?
With a project undertaking of this magnitude, the greater the number, the greater the value with which members can fully utilize HR REPUBLIC and its resources. In the long-run, HR REPUBLIC aims to establish itself with a sizeable number of members from all chapters.
APPLYING TO BE PART OF THE PROGRAM
1) When can I apply to be part of the program?
You may enroll yourself as our member now.
2) How does a member company apply?
You may call our secretariat or email us your details and one of our dedicated personnel will be in touch with you.
3) Do I have to pay anything to be a member?
Yes. HR REPUBLIC is financed solely via sponsorships and donations by our members and partners. These sponsorships and donations can come in several forms, one of which is through membership fees.
4) What are the privileges for a company to be part of the programs?
· Priority booking to HR Bees
· Priority booking to HRD Conclave
· Forty percent (40%) off the published rate for participation in conferences
· Thirty percent (30%) off the published rate for training programs, workshops and skill-building seminars
· Unlimited access to the online community and online resources